Mindler was founded in 2018 by two Psychologists and a doctor, who had a vision to create a world with better mental health. Since then, Mindler has expanded into countries across Europe and we are quickly becoming known as the science driven mind leading industry change.
Mindler is more than just a workplace, a tech company or a service. We combine scientific methods with human empathy. We’re the beating heart in a clinical world and these values are present in everything we do. From our hiring methods, to our reward programmes and policies, each employee is treated like family and this defines our People and Culture strategy.
As a People & Culture Generalist for the UK market, you will be responsible for performing generalist operational HR tasks and administration for both our London-based team and remote psychologists. You’ll be collaborating with our global People & Culture team making sure our processes are streamlined. We’re currently in an interesting developing phase which means that we're looking for someone who can think outside of the box and wants to contribute to the growth and further development of Mindler.
Your responsibilities might include:
- Assisting with recruitment needs for both clinical roles and HQ.
- Drafting employment contracts and letters for existing employees.
- Conducting right to work checks, DBS checks and other pre-employment screening checks on prospective employees.
- Collaborating with stakeholders on the planning of inductions and welcoming new starters to the team. This includes setting up new accounts and preparing new joiners for their first day at Mindler.
- Creating and conducting employee surveys.
- General HR administration including offboarding, updating and improving the employee handbook & HR related manuals in accordance to changes in employment law and regulations.
- Ensuring that HR complies with current GDPR-regulations.
- Organising team get-togethers and events.
Who are you?
- 2-3 years of experience working within the HR field.
- A degree in a HR related discipline or CIPD Level 5 (or equivalent).
- Basic up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law.
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines - handling multiple requests and projects at the same time.
- An independent attitude, with the ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team.
Its a plus if you have:
- Experience with recruitment.
- Experience of working in a startup.
Other important details:
This is a fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave, but has the potential to extend as the UK team grows.
The salary is between £29,000 - £33,000 per annum - dependant on experience.
This role is predominately home-based, however the successful applicant will be willing and able to come into our office in Holborn, London as and when required.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.