Mindler is one of the most exciting mental health start-ups on the market. Founded in 2018 by two psychologists and a doctor, Mindler is empowering the world towards better mental health by redefining the industry through creative thinking and an innovative spirit.
Since we launched in the UK in 2021, Mindler has grown from strength to strength. This year will have been our most successful yet, with an expanding clientele of patients and a growing back-office team.
Our customer team is a crucial part of our continued success. It is the beating heart of our entire organization providing both our patients, clients, psychologists and tech department with first class customer service
As a Medical Billing Representative you will be responsible for preparing and submitting billing data and medical claims to insurance companies. Healthcode will be your best friend as you will be preparing bills and invoices for clinical services via this system, as well as directly to clients.
An integral part of the Customer Service team, you will work closely with the Medical Billing Lead but report into the Customer Operations Manager.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities might include:
- Invoicing patients and insurance companies for claims or payments
- Tracking and collecting payments, including setting up payment plans for outstanding bills
- Correcting rejected insurance claims and coding errors
- Properly coding medical services, diagnosis, treatments, and more
- Managing patient insurance claims and payment plans
- Submitting billing data to the appropriate insurance providers and stakeholders
What do you need to have?
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of using Healthcode is a must.
- Experience of working with private health insurers.
- Experience of working in private clinical settings.
- Adapt with invoice and remittance - processing and reconciliation
- Knowledge and experience of credit control processes
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Service-minded with great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together.
- Proactive in everything you do.
- Willing to work from home, but travel into the office when required for team meetings.
Key bits of information
This role is a permanent part-time position, for 20 hours per week (0.5 FTE). Expected hours of work will be from Monday - Friday, between either 9am - 1pm or 10am - 2pm.
The salary for this position is £24,000 per annum (pro-rata).
What can we offer you?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care.
Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important role in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers.
Currently our HQ team consists of around 15 people with our office located in Holborn, London.
Adverts will run until the middle of November, with a view to hold first stage interviews from late November onwards.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.