Are you a Band 7 BABCP accredited CBT Therapist? Are you looking for more work/life balance?
If the answer is yes to the above, then you may be interested in our CBT Therapist role at Mindler.
Founded in 2018 in Sweden, Mindler is a digital therapy service aimed at providing mental health treatment to adults experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. Our treatment follows what we call a ‘blended’ CBT model, as patients are able to access all of our iCBT content through the app after their first therapy session, giving them the ability to influence their own treatment.
Mindler expanded into the UK in 2021, and since then we’ve been on a mission to provide patients with quick appointments, whilst offering the best workplace for our therapists and psychologists.
The freedom of Mindler is such that you choose the hours and schedule that works for you. Some of the team work at 6am, others work at 8pm. Others work at weekends, and some during the day. You’re in charge of your own work/life balance, with the added bonus of being able to work from pretty much anywhere.
What other benefits are there?
- A CPD programme consisting of “Mindler Academy” and a yearly allowance to help towards additional training.
- Monthly clinical supervision with a BABCP accredited supervisor.
- The freedom and flexibility to pursue other commitments around the work schedule you choose.
- A close-knit remote team. Annual away-days and remote “coffee sessions” are a part of our culture. In fact 100% of our employees would recommend us as an employer.
- Guaranteed payment every month - even if sessions aren’t booked or patients don’t attend.
- A dedicated in-house support team.
- The excitement of joining a start-up and having the opportunity to influence the way the company operates.
What are the requirements you need to join the team?
- At least two years post BABCP accreditation. .
- At least one year working with adults (over 18 years old) within the UK mental health system, ideally in primary care.
- The right to work in the UK.
- A current DBS check or the willingness to have this done.
If you’re interested in applying, we look forward to hearing from you!