Most people suffer from mental health problems at some point in their lives. Mindler was founded in 2018 by two psychologists and one doctor with the vision that everyone should have the possibility to see a psychologist, regardless of where you live or what your circumstances are.
Thanks to our hard-working tech team, who have developed our app and iCBT modules; Mindler has become known as the science driven mind leading industry change. We have helped thousands of people to meet a psychologist via our app, now having over 200 accredited psychologists working for us.
As a QA at Mindler you will work in a small team with around four other people, under the supervision of our QA / Release Manager. There are only a few of us but our impact is huge! Each QA works closely with the development team, working on a fast-paced release structure.
We are looking for a QA/Test Specialist who has a mixture of manual and automation testing experience; however specifically there should be more of a focus on automation.
Who are you?
- Ideally you have a university degree or have completed a recognised professional course in automation testing
- Ideally 3/4 years of QA/testing experience
- Experience with both manual testing and automated testing
- At least 1 years experience writing and executing automated tests
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment where you get the chance to influence how we work together
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Great interpersonal skills, and the ability to be humble and responsive yet assertive during times of pressure.
- Excellent English skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience of Functional / Exploratory testing on web based or mobile apps would be a great plus.
- Swedish citizen or holding a valid EU work permit. Unfortunately we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this role.
What can we offer?
If we are a good match for each other - we will offer you a role that gives you a lot of freedom, and the chance to join a well-funded company with the ambition to play an important role in the global market of digital mental health care. Since we are just in the beginning of our growth journey, you will play an important part in influencing how we work together and how we make the most impact to help our customers and further improve mental health in the society.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
What the process will look like:
👋 Video call with a recruiter to learn more about you – and tell you more about us!
✨ Interview with your potential team members
🚀 Case presentation & interview with Hiring Manager
Mindler is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.